Law and Ethics
What You'll Learn
Get all of the practical and relevant information you need to build and operate international trade business in an ethical and socially responsible manner. With this knowledge in hand, you'll be able to develop corporate policy that will keep you out of trouble, identify any potential legal hurdles and take immediate action before it's too late, including recognizing when qualified legal counsel is required.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Ensure your international market entry strategies meet any and all domestic and international legal requirements.
- Know when you use professional legal counsel to identify and mitigate risks.
- Work with legal professionals to protect your intellectual property in international markets.
- Develop and implement a corporate code of ethics that will include processes for solving issues with employees or partners.
- Build a strong brand reputation with strategies that combine best business practices with the best ethical principles.
What You'll Receive
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- A Law and Ethics eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Law and Ethics multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
Completing the Workshop
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
The material for this workshop is taken from the International Market Entry Strategies FITTskills online course. Successfully completing this workshop will earn you partial credit towards that course.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Planning for International Market Entry, Implementation of Market Entry Strategies and Intercultural Competence, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
The standard workshop refund policy applies to all workshops.