What You'll Learn
Are you prepared to work with other cultures and adapt to their practices when needed? In order to build and maintain strong relationships with any international partners, suppliers, clients and associates, you first need to determine your existing cultural knowledge, what areas you may need to improve on within your own organization.
Once you have successfully completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Assess your current ability to work with other cultures.
- Gather intercultural information about a target market you can use to make decisions after you choose the best possible sources and resources.
- Improve your international capabilities by determining what intercultural competence gaps you need to fill.
- Optimize your market entry strategies, product and service design, sales and marketing where possible to play to your intercultural strengths.
- Build stronger connections with your partners, suppliers, clients and associates around the world.
What You'll Receive
When you sign up for this workshop, you'll receive the following resources:
- An Intercultural Competence eBook, which includes unit-based exercises to help you study (the related answers are also available for download)
- Guiding notes to facilitate tracking of key concepts
- Case studies offering real-life examples to help you study and prepare for important business situations
- Sample examination questions to demonstrate exam format and help you practice for your final assessment
- Mobile-friendly courses: access and download all course materials, including your eBook, for easy reading on the go!
- Access to the Intercultural Competence multiple-choice online examination
- You’ll build international trade competencies to help you compete in today’s integrated global marketplace
Completing the Workshop
You’ll have up to one month from the date you register to work through the workshop at your own pace and take your exam. The exam is offered online in a multiple-choice format.
The material for this workshop is taken from the International Market Entry Strategies FITTskills online course. Successfully completing this workshop will earn you partial credit towards that course.
When you successfully complete this workshop and the other workshops taken from that course, Planning for International Market Entry, Implementation of Market Entry Strategies and Law and Ethics, you will receive the full credit for that course. This credit will then count towards earning your FITT Certificate in International Trade and your FITT Diploma in International Trade.
The standard workshop refund policy applies to all workshops.